[from inSpired] Meet the Community | Introduce yourself

Show first post

132 replies

Hi everyone 🖐️, I’m Melissa and I am the Senior Manager Customer Marketing at Fiix by Rockwell Automation. I’ll be leading strategy on the company’s InSided-powered community, The Fiixers! I’m new to using InSided so look forward to learning from (and getting InSpired 😉 by) this community. I’ve previously run communities/advocacy programs for Influitive and Cision.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all,

I am introducing myself as the Head of Community here at inSided. 🚀 

I joined in March and come from 10 years of customer service experience, moving through Support > Knowledge Management > Customer Success.
A mechanical engineer by education, I wanted to design formula 1 cars. I got to live out that dream through customers in my support role as I worked with the likes of Toyota and Renault F1🏎️.

Originally from Cornwall, England, I've lived the last 10 years in New York 🌃 and now reside in Rome, Italy.

I like to play sports and have twice done the New York marathon. I most like to play tennis and volleyball, BUT with three kids under 6 exercise time is limited.😅

For the last 3 years I have worked in Customer Success, focussing on self service, Knowledge Management and community based customers. I am Knowledge Centered Service certified and very much a fan in working out loud.

I look forward to working with you all to ensure inSpired meets your needs and help you all be successful in leading your own communities! 🏆

You can also find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistairfield/

I want to hear from you, so do not hesitate to reach out to me whenever you feel like it 😁

Great to have you onboard Alistair!! Looking forward to see the inSpired Community getting to the next level!

Hi Everyone!

I’m Eric Dahan, Senior Business Development Rep here at inSided - Just thought I would introduce myself, I’ve been with inSided for almost a year now and its been nothing but amazing people and worthwhile career development 

Originally from the UK, but now living in NYC. I’ve worked for a few software companies over my years and I must say inSided is truly the most transparent and forward thinking place i’ve been.

If your in the market for Development tips or anything that involves the British culture - I am your man!! In my personal time, I have a lot of love for football (the real one ⚽️) and my team Man United, whom I adore.

You can also find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-dahan-965176a6/ - Feel free to connect with me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello all! 

I’m Revathi Menon (you can call me Revs), another Gainsight community manager with my partner in crime @anirbandutta 🤝🏻

A little bit about me: I recently moved to Hyderabad, India and I love gardening and loveee meditating between my plant babies. I also recently got into weight lifting, so any tips on that space - I’m all ears! 🙌🏼 

I write a bit of poetry here and then, love my weekends with some wine and close friends/family. When I’m not working, I’m probably busting a move to some BTS songs or testing out new recipes. 💃🏽

So excited to be on here, meet more folks and get InSpired 😉!

Even more pumped with Gainsight + Insided being 1 team now - so much to achieve and grow!🔥

Userlevel 1

Hi folks,

My name is Mark. I work for a software company with a great community and we’re looking at which community platforms might take us to the next level! Insided is one we’re looking at.

You can find me on LinkedIn if you would like to know more about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/spatialmark/

I’m looking forward to see what Insided can do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Now we are one Community… let’s 👋