Question

How can I bring Measure Level information from Scorecards 2.0 in the Relationship Object for Reporting?

I have a report for all of our relationships that shows the current overall score, but I cannot find a way to bring in the measure level scores. I added it as a lookup to the Relationship Object, and so I can see the options in the report, but they're all blank. So, is it possible to bring in the measure level data or can we only see overall current scores?

4 replies

No, it wasn't resolved. I'm able to get the measure level scores using "Mass Scorecard Edit" but this report feature isn't exportable via dashboards, which is an issue. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Cara, I recently started going through all of the unanswered or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this  has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue/question? 
I'm not sure that works, unless I'm doing something wrong.  I just tried editing the one of our Scorecard Fact tables, and measure  names come up blank, and there are no measure level scores.  
Hi Cara:

You should be able to accomplish this via a Scorecard Mass Edit report.  Just make sure you're choosing the appropriate Scorecard Fact MDA object as your source.

Let me know if this helps.