Question

Opening topic to Control, after login you are forwarded to the Control Home, instead of topic view?

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Is it possible to get automatically forwarded to the topic view, after pressing Control from the topic (community site) and after login to the Control?

Now you have to click twice to the Control from the topic.

This is small thing but small things makes huge difference!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @revote - you’re totally right!  For those of us who are working a lot in CC day-to-day, the good news is that if we’re already authenticated in Control then the Control link does take us directly to the topic.  Which is incredibly handy!  But indeed, if we still need to log in, we’re taken to Home after the authentication process is completed.  I just did a quick test to see if that was different before Platform SSO, as I honestly couldn’t remember, and it was like that before with the ‘old’ Control login method as well.  Not sure if this is possible for us to change, but I’ll share it with my colleagues in the CC Product team just in case.  :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks @Kenneth R, I am looking forward to hear more. As said, this is small thing but if possible then it will help us.

Edit: we dont have SSO in use, yet. So yes, this has been the behaviour before SSO.