Looking for your DJ Skemaddox fix?

• 19 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The star of the Community Unplugged, DJ Skemaddox hehe

If you are like me and need to get your dj fix on.  May I suggest, A State of Trance on youtube?

I need it when I am updating customer records for misspellings.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I love that YT channel 🔥 I can’t agree moe on the choice of music!

Seen a few of those artists IRL too.

Petition for more such recommendations from you @juan.delrio !  ✍🏼

Userlevel 3
Badge

Currently rocking out to this one:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Current favorite through last week - 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Oh, these are FIRE, ​​@revathimenon and @juan.delrio!

Just created this Suer station (Apple Music) to listen to (as well as an Armin van Buuren & similar artists one). So good. 😎🎶

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oooo i love that idea @dayn.johnson 

I am a spotfify user 😬 - don’t know how and when I transitioned out of apple music to spotify lol.

My workout playlist pretty much aligns with this playlist, so double use of that 😆

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I am a spotfify user 😬 - don’t know how and when I transitioned out of apple music to spotify lol.

Oddly enough, I’m an 🤖 Android user who’s migration path looks like:

iTunes > Google Play Music > YouTube Music > Spotify > Tidal > Apple Music

And I still have YouTube music (mainly because my kids playlists mess up my music experience… my library in YouTube music consists of Paw Patrol, Frozen, the Gummy Bear song, Hamster dance… yeah.

Spotify on the Android app is essentially music videos/TikTok. I need my playlists.

Tidal was good, but looking to switch to iPhone next go round, and Apple Music is available on Playstation. That… and Apple Music playlists are 🔥

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hahah, you have clearly used all platforms and know what works best for you!

I used to hum paw patrol a LOT when my niece was obsessed with it 😆

I just realized - currently all 3 of us on this thread majorly use different platforms to stream music - @juan.delrio through YT, @dayn.johnson  through apple music and myself on spotify! 🚨

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@revathimenon -- really hoping the other services follow Tidal’s recent move (Verge article). They’re making it so when someone shares music, the recipient can choose which service they want to open the song in.

And I actually end up using YouTube (not the music app) as more of a “discovery” method. Metal/punk covers of hit songs are one of my guilty pleasures -- Our Last Night, First to Eleven...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Well I can’t go to all these concerts so I get to partake in music curation and visuals on youtube :)