Thursday US Admin Office Hours (CS Platform): April 4, 2024 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session, Thursday, April 4, 2024 at  11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, April 4, 2024 at  11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95564886548?pwd=SGZyVmM2NGpYSW02RU5XY2x5TjJhUT09

Meeting ID: 955 6488 6548

Passcode: 296864

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeD4b4SdoB

5 replies

Badge

And of course I didn’t block off my calendar so I got pulled into something else 🤔 … I have blocked off Office Hours moving forward so I can attend! Thank you and best of luck to all the solution seekers!

Badge +1

C360 Layout

I changed a field name within the C360 Layout from i.e., Name to Parent Name.  The changed field name does hold when viewed in C360.

However, if I go back into the C360 Layout and change/add a field, then the field name I just updated is changed back to the original name.

Is there any way I can get the field names to stay when they are changed?

Thank you,

Di

Badge

Taking over a new (old) instance and wanted to see if I could get the Gainsight University course for that (I seem to recall one at a previous stop) or any best practices for getting things in order. Also just joining to be a fly on the wall for any potential learnings!

Userlevel 1

Hi Scott,

I have a survey JO program that was paused so additional emails didn’t trigger. We are now past the schedule date and I want to update the JO program with the current response status however, I do not want the emails to trigger. I’ve tested this on a program that sends emails to myself and see that resuming a program after it’s schedule date still triggers emails. 

Question: Is there a way to update the JO program with the current survey response status without triggering any emails?

Need help understanding why the SFDC connector between SFDC Account to GS Company is creating new Company records.  GS Support said its bc of the filter I have on my connector and I just dont understand the logic :(