A new and improved inSpired Community Employee Leaderboard has arrived!

• 1 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hey there!

I’ve been chatting with @Kenneth R  recently, and we’ve come up with an ingenious idea as to how to massively upgrade the Employee Leaderboard here on inSpired. I had a friend of mine called Pilar Loof help out with figuring out the weird coding stuff, as I’m hopeless with HTML, JS, CSS and PHP.

But after loads of work, here’s the masterpiece that we’ve come up with. What do you think?

I think it really shows how much progress old @daniel.boon has made here in recent weeks, given that the evil Count @Julian has finally been toppled at long last. It’s only a prototype right now, but I’d say it’s already a massive upgrade over the regular leaderboard. And it also has the advantage of not accidentally throwing regular users in there either…

What do you think? Is this something to suggest as an Idea? Hehehe! April Fools! :P

6 replies

Badge

Massive upgrade, agreed ;) and one day even Julian will also become a massive daniel.boon fan

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Yes I think we can start rolling this out to all our customers.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

ehm, so… yeah...

You know that i can delete this topic, the leaderboard and also over-competitive colleagues alltogether, right? Just wanted to know if you know. ;)

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

found a fix for that :D

Badge

Be careful what you wish for… :rofl:

Keyword based AutoMod can cause collateral damage sometimes, especially if there’s lots of unrelated keywords that are close to what you want to block… :stuck_out_tongue:

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

ok I will stick with Booniebaby then :sweat_smile: