Dark, Night Mode

Related products: CC Others

Some of our users have requested an option to switch the community itself to a Dark Mode. Most of these users enjoy listening to music on Deezer Web or via our desktop app, at night - and flicking a switch to make the colours of the community dark, would be a good addition :wink:

I’d also like to chip in here.

What would be even more epic, would be support for an optional AMOLED Dark Mode as well, for those users who really want to push dark themes to the extreme. Like this example

This image looks best when viewed on Android with an AMOLED Display. Sorry iPhone users!

When used wisely, it can really make the other colours pop and can look absolutely amazing.

This, but applied to the inSided view as well please. My eyes will thank you :)

+1 for dark mode please! On both the moderation overview and the front end. My, and many other pairs of eyes, would thank you :smile:

Great idea! Many of our users ask about this feature.

Plus from me!

One dark mode please.

It is much better for your eyes, saves battery from your mobile device and just like mentioned - it looks much better. If possible give users option to choose, use or not.

Any updates about this idea?

Dark mode would be much appreciated in our community aswell!

+1 for this idea! 😊

inSided, any updates please?

Hi @revote 👋,

Unfortunately this hasn’t made it onto our current roadmap. We’ll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes here.

Hi @revote 👋,

Unfortunately this hasn’t made it onto our current roadmap. We’ll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes here.

Hello Oliver,
are there any news about dark mode/dark theme? 💡🌘
Our devs love dark mode and and many other colleagues use it a lot, so it would be useful for our community as well (our CI includes bright colors)
Thanks,
Eva

Hi @Eva ?,

This still hasn’t made it onto our roadmap, so no news here I’m afraid. I would personally love to see this idea implemented as I have a preference for dark mode as well. However, our Product team has prioritised other cool functionalities that you can check in the roadmap update below:

HI @olimarrio we have a few users requesting this - just checking if there has been any development since your last post on this 10 months ago?

Hi @Anitahg 👋,

No this hasn’t made it onto the roadmap yet. I recognise it’s a popular idea but our Product team have decided to prioritise other elements of the front end in order to modernise the user experience, including a notification centre, multi-language capabilities, user-based personalisation of widgets (to name just a few!).