What's your favorite Insided platform feature?

• 19 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi, fellow Insided customers! 

I’m a new customer and mid-implementation. We’re excited about what’s possible but also in “explore” mode here on InSpired and as we build on our own platform. 

I’d love to know what other customers like best about the platform: what’s the thing that makes/made you go “YES! I’m glad we chose Insided!” or just makes your job easier on a regular basis. 

I’m hoping this helps give me a list of hidden gems to explore (not to mention a thread of positive to balance my questions and the product ideas I surface as we build our community). 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

what’s the thing that makes/made you go “YES! I’m glad we chose Insided!” 

I’ll get us started. 

I am always just THRILLED by the custom control offered by the Phrases functionality. This is such an often overlooked area of custom control most other platforms I’ve seen don’t offer. It may seem small, but it can/will go a long way towards letting us make the platform our own and matching functionality to the verbiage/style/experience we want to give our community members. 

Badge +1

Welcome to the community! A couple new features I really like:

The reporting by custom role. We break our community into groups of customers, partners, or employees. It’s really nice to be able to report on what each group is doing.

The automated “has your question been answered” email. While I’d like some stats around email notification open rates, etc. I really appreciate that this email happens. 

Bulk assigning badges. I just recognized our top contributors from 2020 with a “Best of 2020” badge. It was super easy to do since we now have the bulk assign option for badges.