Solved

Issue with posting new content directs to Page Not Found

• 22 March 2021
  • 4 replies

When a user posts a new question/idea they see this Page Not Found until they refresh to see their post. It’s a confusing user experience for them because they think their post didn’t save. Is this something I need to fix in configuration, or a known bug? 

I search the community but didn’t see another post about this. 

icon

Best answer by tom.shaddock 26 March 2021, 09:15

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi @abaker ,

This is a known bug that affects this community as well, so it’s not just you (I suspect it’s a race condition of some sort). There’s a few posts here about it as well. Let me see if @Julian or @daniel.boon have any updates on a bug fix. Hang in there!

Hi guys - yep this one is a known issue, we initially had some difficulty in replication but have now been able to. We’re currently working on the solution with high priority at the moment and are hoping to have it resolved very soon. Apologies for any disruption caused by this in the meantime!

Badge

Thanks @tom.shaddock ! :blush:

I’ve just posted an idea here successfully without running into this bug, so it seems as if the fix worked. As such, I can no longer reproduce the issue.

When you get chance @abaker , could you check this as well? I think it can sometimes take a little time for bug fixes to rollout, but you should get it soon (hopefully).

Hi guys, so good news - we've deployed a fix fo this issue as of yesterday evening that we're hoping has solved it once and for all. Can you please keep an eye on things on your side and just let me know asap if this reoccurs again for you.