Solved

How do you add the 'gift' icon (or other icons) to a topic title?

• 4 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Since we started with our community we've received loads and loads of idea's for further development. Some idea's were great, some idea's weren't.

Some of the great idea's are coming up in the upcoming release. I think I would like to add a gift icon to the topic that leaded to the creation of a functionality (as seen in the screenshot below.

But... how :D

icon

Best answer by Koen Sterken 4 September 2018, 16:05

View original

3 replies

I wanted it so badly I started looking in your HTML, where I came to the conclusion it is just an unicode character (I think). So my question is solved.

You just copy and past this icon: 🎁 into the topic title. And the best thing is it also works in the back-end.

Update:

Lol, in comments the icon looks different (think because of a different font or something).
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi Koen,

great to hear that you found it out already! :D

We do not see a big advantage of offering such seperate text-options for the title, but we also do not actively block this piece of the code. That is why it's simply working when you copy things into the title field. :)

I would assume that the icon looks different in the title because we probably never updated/changed the way it is being displayed in the title, while we updated the design in the text box... But that's just speculation on my side. :D

Cheers,

Julian
Agreed!