Solved

How do I gain access to the Ideation section to post ideas?

My InSided Account Manager asked me to enter an idea to expand LMS integrations in the Ideation section but I don’t have access. How could I gain access?

Oops, it seems like you don't have access! :(

Sorry, you don't have permission to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you believe you should have access.

icon

Best answer by adrienne 7 June 2021, 15:54

View original

2 replies

Badge

Welcome @AnnaF_RW ! It looks like you’ve only recently joined the inSpired Community.

It can sometimes take up to 72 hours for the system to verify that you are a verified inSided customer and grant you the roles that open up customer-only private areas including Ideas. I don’t work for inSided and unfortunately don’t have Moderator rights myself so I can’t override the system.

I can try to see if @Julian or @daniel.boon are around though, as they might be able to give the system a kickstart. Hang in there for a bit and I’ll try to catch someone.

Hi @AnnaF_RW, I’ve gone ahead and granted you access to our Customer-Only content (you may need to log out/log back in to see the changes applied) which means you should now have access to the Ideation module. Let me know if you continue to run into any trouble!