Solved

Does the self-service dashboard count views from embeddable widgets?

• 18 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

One of the primary metrics on the Self-Service dashboard is unique visitors who viewed help content, including questions with answers. 

Given that questions are accessible via the embeddable widget, are views from the widget counted in this metric?

icon

Best answer by DannyPancratz 9 December 2021, 21:57

View original

3 replies

Badge

@Vishwas Katti can you shed light here please? My understanding is that it does not since the embeddable widget but good to confirm!.  If yes can we get a filter???
@DannyPancratz Good question! I’ve been told that we can request embeddable widget stats and from the data I’ve seen there is no visibility as to the content, but only the javascript events that are mentioned here: 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @DannyPancratz :wave: ,

No, views of topics from the embeddable widget are not currently included in the inSided platform. I would recommend creating an idea to see if this can gain some traction in the community. If you’d like you can request some of the data that is available from support@insided.com

@SmartlyGreg That’s correct, we do not have data based on particular content, instead we can generate an export of the frequency of the JavaScript events listed in that article. Please do let us know if you’d like us to provide you with this.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Answer per @olimarrio ‘s reply: 

No, views of topics from the embeddable widget are not currently included in the inSided platform. I would recommend creating an idea to see if this can gain some traction in the community. If you’d like you can request some of the data that is available from support@insided.com

Idea to upvote in support: