@ Mention everyone in thread?

Related products: None

Hi,

is there a way to @ mention all in a thread? We don’t want to have to manually tag a lot of users. Something like the @here or @channel in slack?

TIA

Howdy @Ilan B !

There’s nothing that exists on inSided that does this which I know of at the moment, but I can definitely see where you’re going there.

I had a quick look for related Ideas just in case this came up before, and I think I’ve tracked down a pretty close match. Could you check out this one and see if it sounds about right?

Thanks again @Blastoise186. That idea seems to match what I am looking for.

If the topicthread already contain all users I think everyone would get a notification on replies. Or is the use case here notifying those on the thread plus others?

If the topicthread already contain all users I think everyone would get a notification on replies. Or is the use case here notifying those on the thread plus others?

+others @Scott Baldwin; often I want to elevate a discussion to the whole sub-forum/category, v/s 1 person

Hi,

is there a way to @ mention all in a thread? We don’t want to have to manually tag a lot of users. Something like the @here or @channel in slack?

TIA

This is a v valid usecase to harness the power of the Community for the Community… could you pl convert it to an Idea @Marion Frecaut .

cc @Ilan B 

Hi all, would love to have this option, I ended up having to tag 100 users winning a prize in an engagement activity we ran on the Community.

I do not have access to the Ideas section, has this suggestion been converted to a idea already? @Blastoise186 

Updated idea statusNewClosed (Duplicate)
Idea merged into:
All the votes from this idea have been transferred.