inSided notifications

• 11 August 2021
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’d like to make a suggestion for the inSided team to use a different email address for the community system emails and notifications and the support tickets from Zendesk. It’s messy to follow both given the number of messages I’m getting and both are coming from support@insided.com

Thoughts @Jeanie Lee and @Julian ?

7 replies

Hi @Scott Baldwin, 

I’ve raised the feedback internally, and I will circle back soon! 

Hi @Scott Baldwin,

While we won’t be changing the email just yet, it is something that our team thinks would be a good idea in the near future. Something along the lines of community@insided.com would make sense, instead of alerts from the support team. 

Sounds like a great email option. Thanks for being all ears 👂 

Hey @Jeanie Lee wanted to loop back on this one and see if there was any movement internally to rectify and change this email. Know it wasn’t a change “just yet” but something in the “future” and curious when that might be possible.

Hi, Scott.

We are currently hiring a Head of Community who will own inSpired moving forward. The new community owner would be involved in creating and owning this new email address. For now, we will leave it as support@insided.com until that new hire is onboarded. 

@Alistair FIeld think we could make this happen now that you’re Head of Community? Would love to get out of the hell of both support and community conversations coming from the same email address. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

As a new customer I found this weird. This causes probably several issues, here’s one:

I have created automatic rule to my Outlook, all the emails from certain sender will be moved to certain folder. Now all the emails goes to one folder, I would like to have separate folders from the Community and from the Support.