Question

Limited report filters in UI Views

• 27 July 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
I have a UI View report for our corporate CSM's but the report params only allows me to filter by 3 fields at max. I have 4 CSM's. Is there another way I can do this?

4 replies

Badge
Hi Sai, I know the report builder will allow me to get more out of reports but the UI view is a better design and more functional. I am trying to have a view of our customers, but only for our Corporate team which consists of 5 CSM's. This used to work when we only had 3, but now because there is a limitation on filters, this view no longer works. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
HI Ky, Report builder is more powerful than UI-Views.Could you please brief me the exact use-case you are trying to achieve?
Badge
Hi Sai, So the only way for me to do this is create a report and keep it in a table form. The issue with that is the design of that is not nearly as functional as the UI Views table of customers. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Ky, For UI-Views it is a restriction,we have plans of descoping the UI-Views in the future.Could you please create a Report using the Report Builder and add it to the dashboard builder.

Please let us know if you need help in configuring the filters.