Question

Getting " no Route matched with those values " Error Message

• 18 November 2020
  • 20 replies

Hey guys,

I’m new to Insided. I’m getting this error setting up a Zap on a Insided webhook. 

Getting " no Route matched with those values " Error Message

Everytime a community member asks a question, I want the question to sent to our slack channel

I’m using the URL:  https://api2-eu-west-1.insided.com/webhooks/question.Asked/subscriptions for the webhook. I’m create a Zap and using a retrieve poll. I’m using basic auth. Key & dedupe key are left blank. Please advice

Satty

20 replies

Badge

Progress! Looks like you’ll need to generate a new token. Keep in mind they’re short lived tokens (I think 7200 ms?)… You will probably need to add a step in your Zap to request a new token. I did this recently, looks like this:

Badge

Ah, that’s a good question. I’m not sure if private groups would show up in the Zapier lookup. I’ll have to tag @daniel.boon in on this one :grin:

Badge

Looks like you forgot to include ‘v2’ in your URL, give this a try:

https://api2-eu-west-1.insided.com/v2/webhooks/question.Asked/subscriptions

I did. I get a different error: 

The app returned "Unauthorized".

Thanks for sharing. I didn't realize I had to setup a token. BTW I don't see insided as an app in Zapier. How do I get to this screen you are sharing.

Thanks

Badge

Ah, this may actual solve your entire problem. Try this link:

https://zapier.com/developer/public-invite/11714/40546d8f855e556c1a9f2123504e64c7/

The step I showed was for an action that wasn’t included in the native inSided integration

mstone thanks for sharing the link. That worked like a charm. I’m running into a new issue though. The zap isnt showing all the sections in our community site. We created a group for our private-beta-group users. That section isnt showing up in the zap. How do we troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

got it. One other option is if you guys can help me figure out how to use Insided webhooks, I can use Webhooks in Zapier to set it up. 

Thxs again for your support!!

Satty 

Badge

mstone thanks for sharing the link. That worked like a charm. I’m running into a new issue though. The zap isnt showing all the sections in our community site. We created a group for our private-beta-group users. That section isnt showing up in the zap. How do we troubleshoot the issue.

Hey @smandalika - currently private groups and categories do not show up in the picklist for inSided Zapier app triggers. It is still possible to create a separate filter step to trigger topics from private groups or categories if you know the category or group ID (to quickly grab this manually, you can go to Control > Analytics > Content dashboard, filter on a category or group, and then check the URL).

Hi Daniel,

I’m sorry I didnt quite get that. I’m new to Zapier as well. I got the URL to the private beta group:

https://cognizer-en.insided.com/private-beta-60/genius-beta-program-support-181

What do I do next?

Again the intent is to dump evry new post in this private beta to our comapny’s slack channel.

Thxs

Badge

@smandalika Ah, got it - if you want every single post to go to your company Slack channel, then you don’t need to set up a filter. You can leave the fields in the ‘Set Up Trigger’ stage blank.

Hi Daniel,

I tried that. Still quite not working. I’m sure I’m missing something. Here are my screenshots

Thxs!!

Badge

Thanks for sharing screenshots @smandalika - if you press the ‘skip test step’, you should be able to proceed (with some ‘dummy data’ that you can use in the next steps).

Hi Daniel,

I did that but the problem remains. My Zap for all other parts of the community site is working.Please the 1st 2 screens shots. My Zap for the private beta groups isn’t working. Please refer to the 3rd screenshot.

Thanks,

Badge

Thanks for sharing @smandalika - is there any config you’ve done in the ‘Customize New Topic’ step, or is it empty?

nope per your suggestion I didnt set any filters

Badge

I’ve escalated this to our support team on your behalf @smandalika - I’m not sure what’s going on, unfortunately! Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Daniel. Appreciate it!!

-Satty

Hi Daniel,

I haven’t heard back from you guys in a while. I still need help to setup the Zap. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satty

Badge

Hey @smandalika - I’ve sent a reminder to support that you’re still waiting on an answer for this, sorry for the delay!