With articles, you can boost the visibility and quality of your posts with the help of featured images and labels.
How To Create An Article
- Go to Control > New Article.
- Choose ‘Article’ as the topic type.
- (Optional) Choose a premade article label or add your own (this will be displayed to your members - see how it'll display in the images below).
- (Optional) Add a ‘Featured image’, and crop it using our in-browser tool if necessary.
- Publish your article immediately, or save it as a draft to come back to it later.
Added the wrong label? No worries - you can still edit or delete the label, even after publishing your article.
Found an even more breathtaking image for your article? View the article in Control to edit its image.
Articles can only be created from Control. It’s a bit elitist, we know.
Click below to see how various featured images and labels appear on the community:
Category overview of article
Homepage view when article is featured