Notification problem

• 28 July 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge
Is anyone else experiencing that some of the notifications (e-mails) aren't sent? We'd like some more information and urgency from Insided about this, because it's causing significant problems for us.

We measure our NPS by asking the question to give us feedback via the notification e-mail. Our N is incredibly low and we think it's partly due to few notifications being sent.

5 replies

HI Jurgen, I think this sounds as it may be a bug. The best would be to report it to our support desk. I add @Shane1 to this communication in case he wants to add something. But they should all be working properly!
Badge
We've contacted support about this and I've heard otherwise from @Maryam.
Hey Jurgen, thanks for your message and we understand your frustration about this. You are correct that this is something we are aware of. Our development team has been working on improving some of the platform services which we assumed would simultaneously resolve this issue as well. However, it seems our solution has not been effective to fix the problem of notification emails not always being sent. Its a complicated issue but I assure you its still under investigation, and we are currently looking into alternative solutions. I will keep you informed of any progress made on this.

Enjoy your weekend!
Hey @Shane1 @tom.shaddock Is this issue still going on? One of my superusers just reported they are getting notifications for comments, but not for PM's........

Any ideas?

Darran
@OVOdarran hi Darran, are you able to email me their email address? Sounds like they might have gotten caught up in some new security measures we put in place recently. With his email address i'll be able to tell you exactly whats going on here.