Question

Livestorm integration to insided

• 25 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I will soon use Insided for my community website, and I don’t know how to implement it. Do you have any information that could help me?

Thank you by advance,

Diane

5 replies

Badge

Hi there @Diane ,

That’s a good one actually! @daniel.boon has a guide on this one which uses Zapier. There’s details over at this thread which shows you how to get started.

I think @ZapierSteph might also be able to offer some useful tips as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi & welcome to our community! :)

I think you want to embed Livestorm into a topic / post on your community? Cause the guide @Blastoise186 is refering to is about integrating registrations of the events module with other tools.

I am not sure how the embedding options of Livestorm look like exactly, but I guess that they offer some kind of embed url / code that you can use?

If you happen to have an embed code, then you can also add this in the “source” view when creating content in the Control Environment:

Please let us know if this worked. If not, maybe you can share the embed code / url with us so that we can have a look and look for a solution?

Hello @Julian  and @Blastoise186 ,

Thank you for your quick and helpful answers. What a reactive community!

@Julian , for now I am only interested in knowing how to integrate the tool (nothing further at the moment) in my code/website. 

I might have misunderstood both of your answers since I only have a few knowledge on this topic, but I am not sure they entirely match my question. Am I right, or did I misunderstand?

Thank you very much for your time and answers,

Diane 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Yes, there might be a little bit of a misunderstanding here. 🙂 Maybe you can explain a little bit more when you say you want to integrate the tool in the website:

• Do you want to host livestreams via Livestorm on the community?
  • Do you want to promote and register users for Livestorm events?
  • Or do you have another use case in mind how to use Livestorm on your community?

If you give me more information on this, I am sure we can help you further. :)

Hi @Diane, did you find the answer to your question already?

Is it one of the use cases that @Julian mentioned here: 

• Do you want to host livestreams via Livestorm on the community?
  • Do you want to promote and register users for Livestorm events?
  • Or do you have another use case in mind how to use Livestorm on your community?

Or are you trying to achieve something else? Thanks!