Why your community?
To be able to motivate people to join and participate in your community, you should have a clear and extensive list of reasons to do so. Possible reasons can be..
- Your community is the BEST source of relevant and complete information about your products and services
- Your community is the BEST source of trustworthy reviews about your products and services
- Your community provides teasers and news on new products before any other channel
- Your community provides the most up to date information about outages and service failures
- Your community is a place where experts can get rewards for sharing their knowledge
- Your community is the place where you gather feedback to improve your products and services
- Participating in your community gives exclusive access to private areas and content
- Your community is a place where peers who share a passion can meet
- Your community is a place where your customers can win exclusive tickets to events
Why so many reasons?
The longer your list of reasons, the greater the number of messages you will be able to create for them. For you, this means you will be able to effectively promote your community weeks and months after it has gone live.
In addition, it means that, if your know the audience in your different channels well, you will be able to differentiate messages across your channels. This will give your acquisition efforts an extra boost and will help you grow your community even faster. Now, you know all the steps in a successful acquisition strategy: reaching out, connecting, and motivating. Do you want to know more about acquiring and activating community members? Keep exploring our Knowledge Base!