We’re excited to announce a preview of a brand-new points-based leaderboard on inSpired that we believe will help you activate community members - a weekly race to the top, with a chance for all users to participate. Check it out on our homepage.
Why is this only available on inSpired?
- This feature is currently in private beta whilst we tweak & tune it in order to ensure it’s reliable and impactful before we make it publicly available to all of you on your own communities.
Why a points-based leaderboard?
- The main reason we believe a points-based leaderboard will help with activation is that it enables you to configure a holistic measure of a member’s activity on the community.
- This gives you a simple number that you can use to identify, highlight, and reward active users.
- This simple number can also help stimulate weekly competition on the community.
- Several of you directly requested a points-based leaderboard on inSpired :)!
When will this be available for me to use on my own community?
- You should expect to be able to make use of this feature on your own community in Q1 2020.
- Until then, we’ll be running the private beta on inSpired and a few customers to ensure all the essential pieces are in place to make the points-based leaderboard effective.
How exactly does it work / how can I participate on inSpired?
- We’ve made a separate article to explain how the leaderboard works in more detail, and in particular how it works on inSpired.
We’re excited to hear what you think and get your input, so that together we can shape the future of this feature ! Let us know in the replies below!