Ability to block specific contacts from recipient list in Copilot

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

When creating a Power List in Copilot I can only block specific emails from the list by applying them individually. It would be nice to be able to exclude them with a single filter and the emails each separated by a coma (,). 
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ability to block specific contacts from recipient list in Copilot.

When creating a Power List in Copilot I can only block specific emails from the list by applying them individually. It would be nice to be able to exclude them with a single filter and the emails each separated by a coma (,). 
I would second this. Currently gainsight has a limit for filter criteria of 20. For us, we often have to block certain accounts or contacts off the powerlist as they are exceptions to the rules for various reasons. In Marketo or in Eloqua, one can upload a block list as a cvs, which is extremely helpful. 

Here, I think if we can use common, that could be another alternative, at least to work around the 20 filter limit. 
Filters were not meant to add opt-out's, I understand how painful that would be. 

I have added this to roadmap, will keep you posted on the ETA.
How consistent are the contact block lists across powerlists? Would it make sense to capture this data on a field or fields on the account/contact record itself?

An SFDC admin could update this field through import tools using CSV files, users manually on the account/contact page, or through Gainsight rules if applicable.

You'd then be able to use this field(s) in filters in Copilot, show in the contact section in C360, reports and dashboards, etc.