• 27 September 2018
  • 8 replies
Update: Agenda for the inSpired Innovation Lab
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 882 replies
Hi all,

we now are able to share the agenda for the inSpired Innovation Lab with you! :)

14:00 Walk-in / Networking & coffee

15:00 Welcome & introduction (Stream available)

15:05 Company update (Stream available)

16:00 Break & Change rooms (Stream available)

16:15 - 17:00 World Cafe*

17:00 - 17:15 Break

17:15 - 18:00 World Cafe* and recap

17:45 Dinner & Drinks

As you can see, we will again stream our event so that you can also watch & participate even when you are not able to attend in person. For those who will miss the stream - we will share the recap of World Café at inSpired community afterwards!

*The World Café is our variation on the Round Tables we did last time, gathering small groups of people around a central topic. If you have any suggestions for topics we can discuss during World Café please share those in a comment below or send us a mail.

Should you still not be registered (😢), then you can change that here.

Looking forward to see you there!

Cheers,

Julian

8 replies

Badge
I would like to talk about innovations regarding:

• Engagement / Participation: New functionalities regarding notifications, follow-ups; New functionalities regarding personal activity streams
  • Gamifications: New functionalities regarding ranks; public leaderboards
  • Content creation: New functionalities to enhance the whole content type "Article"
Badge
I'm interested in what others are doing in terms of workflow related to sending out newsletters or weekly communications. At the moment I feel most of my folks are missing some good content unless its sent directly to them. Or are there other communication strategies we can leverage.
Badge
I would also like to investigate ways to get "ideas" front and center so more folks can view them and vote. I have over 70K users and only a very small group vote on the ideas.
Badge
At the moment I feel most of my folks are missing some good content unless its sent directly to them. Or are there other communication strategies we can leverage.

This is very important! It's also what I was partly referring to when I wrote "New functionalities regarding notifications".
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hey! Thanks for the inspiration, I really like your suggestions! We'll make sure that these things will be covered.

@aluciani just to be sure: You mean communication to your users, or do you mean your colleagues? "My folks" sounds a bit like you are referring to your colleagues. 🙂
Badge
You are correct @Julian - members of the community (users).
Userlevel 1
Badge
I'd like to hear about the various ways you all manage the content lifecycle on your communities, and what kind of tricks you employ to make life easier to deal with the content. 🙂
I'd be interested in learning more about how others manage their gamification, particularly around the badges. We started well with this, but it feels its fallen a bit flat and was difficult to keep on top of the badge winners etc.

Do we need to review and refresh the structure? Be great to here how others are really use this to drive more users to be active!!