We’re also running a closed beta of our Salesforce integration. By combining community data with Account/Contact data, our integration enables you to get deeper insights and intelligence around the reach, engagement, growth, and composition of your community. Get in touch with
Meanwhile, we continued working on our knowledge base capabilities and upgrading our editor. Our mission remains: make it as easy as possible for your users to find content on our platform.
Read on to find out what we’re working on now:
- We continued working on dedicated knowledge base categories. Our goal: put your company official (support) content at the fingertips of your users.
- Knowledge base categories will have an optimized UI/UX, allowing users to quickly find the right articles that will help them to help themselves.
- Add a knowledge base to your community in which you can easily curate and structure content.
Improved formatting capabilities
- We updated the mechanics of our editor to support HTML content.
- We plan to add additional formatting capabilities: tables, code blocks with syntax highlighting, drag- and drop images, multi-level lists, anchor links, find & replace inside topics, and buttons.
Search in categories
- This feature has been paused in favour of the knowledge base and improved formatting capabilities. We plan to work on this in the near future.
- When you perform a search on a parent category or category page you will only get to see topics that belong to that (parent) category.
Pushing click events to Google Analytics
- Based on your feedback we’ve looked into pushing click events to your Google Analytics so you can analyze user behavior inside your GA account.
- The first click events on categories, quick links, (featured) topics and more are already being pushed to your GA account. Log in to your GA account and navigate to Behaviour → Events → Overview to see them.
- More documentation on GA events will follow on inSpired soon.
- Our Salesforce integration will help you gain more intelligence on your community and its impact by linking community members and their activity to Contacts and Accounts in Salesforce.
- We’re currently running a closed beta for the integration - we’re still open for new participants! Contact @daniel.boon if you’d like to find out more/join the beta.
- We’re working on tools to help you keep your knowledge base content/articles up to date.
- As a first step, we’ll enable you to access an overview of all of your articles, with information to help you identify what might need an update.
Core platform improvements update
- We’re on the verge of finishing the job with our core platform improvements..
- Once your community has been upgraded to the new version, you’ll be eligible to start using the beta for API 2.0 (containing all key functionality for Conversations, Questions, and Articles), as well as webhooks. Get in touch with @daniel.boon for more information about the beta. Thanks for your patience and continued collaboration.