Announcement

πŸ›  Possible temporary interruptions on your staging environment

Related products: CC Others

Starting from tonight (March, 21st, 10 PM CET) we're testing some big core improvements to our platform - these improvements are tested in smaller batches on the staging environment to ensure a smooth transition and maintain the quality of your communities. As a result this could cause your staging environment to be responding slower than usual or will be unavailable for short periods of time.

We're planning to run the tests across several days and expect to be finished by the 27th of March. Needless to say we are aiming to minimize the impact.

Note: The tests are executed on the staging environment and will NOT have any effect on your production environments.
Hi @ErikD !

I'm trying out new descriptions and hero images for the new parent category pages in staging. However I'm now unable to upload images to staging.

Is this something that is due to this testing? πŸ› οΈοΈ
Hi @Suvi Lehtovaara

I have tested the behaviour on the staging environment and I didn't run into any issues while uploading images on your staging environment. Could you try once again because it could have been a temporary hick-up. If you still experience the same problem you can contact our Support department and they will be able to work with you to find the cause/solution.
Hi @Suvi Lehtovaara

I have tested the behaviour on the staging environment and I didn't run into any issues while uploading images on your staging environment. Could you try once again because it could have been a temporary hick-up. If you still experience the same problem you can contact our Support department and they will be able to work with you to find the cause/solution.

Will do that 🙂