News

New year! New embeds!

Related products: CC API & Integrations
New year! New embeds!

We could have almost made an advent calendar out of it but we decided to keep those for celebrating the new year. :hugging:

We added a list of new tools and products that can now be easily embedded in our editor. By simply pasting URLs from those tools, the URL will automatically convert itself in an embed. You will be able to the preview the content and even play videos. 

Social networks:

• Twitter

Design:

• Canva
  • Figma

Video:

• Loom
  • VidYard

Code:

• CodePen

Last but not least ...

Gifs:

• Giphy
  • Tenor

Enjoy!!

Don't hesitate to post ideas if you think of specific tools that could be useful for us to embed! 

You can view here the list of all the embeds we currently have.

To note: We use Embedly to add those tools. Currently, Facebook, Instagram, and Github which you requested are not out of the box to implement. We will keep an eye on those to see how we can easily support them

Well done! Looking forward to leveraging it.

This is a major improvement for Mixpanel! Thank you so much :)

This is great news @Marion Frecaut ! Is there any plan to include a GoogleSlides embed? Would love to host presentations within KB articles!

@Marion Frecaut , I’m having some issues on my end with Twitter. I can see the new embed when I preview the article before publishing, then once I publish, the new embed doesn’t show up. 

Does this have something to do with my Cookies?

Indeed @freydrew, as it currently is you have to accept the cookies to see the embed. Can you confirm that it works once you accept the cookies?

Hmm...I cleared my cookies, accepted all of the cookies again and am still not seeing it. I’ve tried on Chrome and Safari. 

Want me to put in a ticket? 

@freydrew Yes please that would be the simplest way to check what is happening.