Join the Damloop 2017 with the inSided Running Team

• 30 May 2017
  • 5 replies

• Gainsight Employee: Shoshin
  • 2 replies

The Damloop, a.k.a. de Dam tot Damloop, is the largest running event in Europe. It's sold out, but we have a ticket for you. You are invited to join the inSided Running team and run the Damloop together with inSided colleagues and friends.

In short:

-Dam tot Damloop 2017, running event that will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands

-September 17th, 2017 (Sunday)

-10 English Miles

-You as an inSided customer can join for free

See the Damloop website for more detailed information.

How to sign up? Just leave your name in the comments. We will confirm your registration.

Any questions? Leave your question in the comments.

See you at the Damloop!

5 replies

Steven Billens πŸƒπŸΌ
@Steven B Welcome to the team. You have a guaranteed ticket for the Damloop 2017! Save the date in your agenda. You will receive all the details July 1st 2017.
My colleague Kiko Herts would like to join you, is that also possible?

She was a moderator on our community for years, and is still a community ambassador πŸ˜‰
My colleague Kiko Herts would like to join you, is that also possible?

She was a moderator on our community for years, and is still a community ambassador πŸ˜‰

Hi Jolien, I'm happy to confirm we have a Damloop ticket reserved for Kiko. Please send her details (emailadress, phonenumber, date of birth) to our Vibe manager Anne Willems (anne@insided.com). And what about you? Can we also add you to our team? πŸ˜‰
Ha ha.. No