inSpired Innovation Lab November 15 - Save the Date!

Related products: CC Others

Hi all,

It's time for inSpired Innovation Lab again! We are happy to invite you to our office on November 15 (or follow the event via live stream).

The program will start around 3 PM CEST (9 AM EST) and we will organize drinks and dinner afterwards so you will have lots of networking opportunities.

More on the program and content will follow in the upcoming months, but make sure you Save the Date! And let each other know in the comments that you're going.

We are looking forward to seeing you there. πŸ™‹
Looking forward to it πŸ‘
Thanks for letting us know this far in advance. Gives me plenty of time to practice my beerpong skills. πŸ˜‰ See you the 15th of November.
Sounds good guys, count me in! 🙂
Count me in! πŸΊπŸ“
Hoping to be there!! πŸŽ‰
In.
Yes! 🙂
As much as I would love to travel to Amsterdam again, I'm going to join the live stream. 🙂
As much as I would love to travel to Amsterdam again, I'm going to join the live stream. :)

@desertmonkey Great that you are able to join via the live stream Pete! I hope you'll enjoy the sessions.
Hi,

Is there any webpage of the event (with agenda etc, I mean)?
Hi,

Is there any webpage of the event (with agenda etc, I mean)?

Not yet. This is just an information for you to save the date.

The invitation with the website & agenda will go live soon. Right now we just wanted to inform you already before you make other plans at that time. 🙂
Great to know so far in advance - count me in! Looking forward to meeting everyone πŸ˜€ (beware: no beerpong skills at all...😎)
Count me in! Looking forward to it 🙂
Flights are booked! Looking forward to it!
Bring it 🙂 I'm there!
Hi all! :)

We just published the agenda for our event! You can find it here.

It also includes the link to the registration page, should you not be registered by now.

Any questions, you know where to find me. ;)

Cheers,

Julian