inSpired Event 2017, don't miss out on The Conversation!

Hi all,

We're very happy to announce the fourth edition of the inSpired Event: 'Join The Conversation', November 23rd in Volkshotel, Amsterdam.

This day will be packed with keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and of course enough time for catching up and socializing 😎

We're currently finalizing the program. As soon as it's ready we will make sure you get an official invite with all the details.

For now: Save the date and mark November 23rd, starting at 10 AM in your agenda now! Spaces are filling up quickly so make sure you don't miss out!

Looking forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them as a reply on this topic 🙂

12 replies

Great ! Hope to see you all there, happy to have 1 on 1 chats.
Have signed up! Really looking forward to it! It was so beneficial last time, we learnt so much!

Darran
Have signed up! Really looking forward to it! It was so beneficial last time, we learnt so much!

Darran

Great that you are joining again @OVOdarran!
Cannot wait! 🙂
Hi,

Where and when can i expect the presentations about the new and upcoming products from yesterday? 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
That's a good question. :)

The presentations (of the keynote speeches) should be made available in the coming days, you should receive an Email.

On top of that, we will post more detailed information about the new Analytics Dashboard very soon, as this will be launched already before the end of the year.
Just wanted to take the time to thank and congratulate @Denise and everybody at inSided with the inSpired event! It was great! ☺️ 👍🏻
Hi everyone! 😎

First, I would like to thank Insided for the hospitality. In my opinion the event was a success and had a great balance between talks and “informal time”. At least for me, it was great in terms of networking and very useful to get tips about how to better manage my community.

Looking forward to be invited for next year! 😇

ps: when will the slides be available? Already preparing a sum up of the event 🤓
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi Tomás,

thanks, great to hear that you had a good time! 🙂 It has been a pleasure meeting you.

ps: when will the slides be available?

Please read my comment from friday regarding this:

The presentations (of the keynote speeches) should be made available in the coming days, you should receive an Email.

@PlanetD84Thanks for the feedback! Happy to see you enjoyed it as well. 🙂
ps: when will the slides be available?

Please read my comment from friday regarding this:

Sorry! Still feeling the effects of the space cakes eaten during the weekend 😵
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
hahaha I already wanted to ask if you enjoyed your weekend with your girlfriend in Amsterdam... sounds like you did. 😉
What a great event, well done to the whole Insided team. We took so many things away and have a lot still to digest and plan!

It was also so great to meet so many of you and spend time with you all. I learnt so much and its good to know some of us have similar challenges!! Together we will conquer!!

Thanks for sharing all the slides, as @tomasmouton mentioned, I'm also preparing a summary of the event to share with my team and peers.

Looking forward to the next event.

Darran