I am super-excited to announce that as of today, I will be the new Community Manager for the inSpired Community!
Some of you might heard this already at yesterday's inSpired event, however now it is time to make it all-official.
For those who don't know me: I used to be the Community Manager for the German TomTom Community for the past years. Recently I have started with inSided as the Community Expert.
My main tasks for now:
- Give you an as-awesome-as-possible experience here on the inSpired Community
- Improve the current training / workshop material
- Review / expand the the knowledge base articles
So basically my goal is to equip everyone of you, regardless of the current stage of your Community, with all the information that you need in order to make your Community even more successful.
Therefore, it would be great to receive your feedback (here in this topic, in a private message, or via your CSM / Account Manager):
- Are there things you are missing on the inSpired Community? Would you like to see something changed?
- Do you remember any negative points from your Moderation Training / Onboarding Sessions which you would like to share?
- Are there specific Knowledge base articles which you are missing, challenges which are bugging you, or best practices you would like to learn more about?
As usual, platform-related feedback is best to be discussed with your CSM / Account Manager, or even better, by sharing your suggestions on our ideation board
I already have a very long list of ideas. But I am doing all of this for you, so every hint is more than welcome. :)
I am happy to call the inSpired Community my new Community, with you as my users I am certain that we will have an interesting time!