Deprecation announcement for 'registration' export

• 26 January 2018
  • 3 replies

After analysis of our current export capabilities, we came to the conclusion that there is an overlap between the user export and the registration export.

The registration export gives you a list of users that registered during the giving time-frame. It will give you access to the following fields:

• username
  • userRank
  • userRankTitle
  • userRole
  • time
  • event_type

Also the user export will give you a list of users that registered during the given time-frame. It will give you access to the following fields (in bold the fields that are also available in the registration export):

• username
  • email
  • userRank
  • userRankTitle
  • userRole
  • total_topics
  • total_comments
  • total_answeredcomments
  • total_likes
  • join_date (registration time)
  • last_visit
  • last_activity

The only field the registration export is providing extra, is 'event_type' which does not really add value.

Based on this analysis, we have decided to remove the registration export from the export options. You will be able to use the user export as an alternative. The 'registration' export will not be available anymore from February 1th, 2018.

If you have questions or comments, please leave them below as a comment.

3 replies

Hi Christoph,

Is this export not being used in the 'data Excel' that I/we use to measure our KPI's?

And the export about activaded accounts is still not working correctly, are jou aware of this?
@Tanja, you will have to update your data Excel and use the User export. This export will provide you the exact same data.

Can you send me a PM with the ticket-id of the issue you mention? Then I will have a look at it.
Badge
As far as I can tell, the columns that end with 'Title' display the same info as the column without the 'Title' suffix, so one of the two can be depreciated as well in all exports that feature these columns.