Release

Dashboard improvement: Save filters as bookmarks

Related products: CC Analytics & Reporting

In the course of improving the dashboard experience, we have added a new feature which allows you to save the filters you have activated as a bookmark. We hope this will save you time and effort when pulling your weekly/monthly reports from the dashboards.

This improvement is based on feedback from this idea, following up on our recent ideation review.

What’s new

Once you have selected all the filters that you are interested in you can save them for later. Simply click on the small icon at the top and choose a name for it.

Some tips for working with this feature

• Remove the date filter before saving, unless you only want to check for a certain date range
  • All saved filters are available across all Dashboards - no matter where you add them
  • Be as specific as possible in the description to find back a saved filter more easily
  • They are ordered by the way they have been saved - your last saved filter will be at the bottom of the list

Deleting or editing filters is not possible at the moment. We believe this feature in its current state will already make your reporting job easier with the dashboards, and wanted to deliver it to you as fast as possible, so we haven't included a full array of options just yet.

Your feedback

We are curious to hear your feedback on this feature. Do you find this helpful? Is there something you are missing? Or is there something not working as expected? Let us know in the comments!

What’s next?

In the meantime, we are already working on implementing more ideas from our community. Make sure to upvote or create ideas so we know that you’d like us to work on it.

@Ditte @bjoern_schulze @Tessel @Rudi @Kgastaldo - I think this is relevant to you all based on feedback you’ve given in the past - curious to hear what you think! :)

I'm so happy I want to cry :sweat_smile:

I'll be testing this with the rest of the team tomorrow, then we can give you some feedback. Raf will be particular happy about it because EVERY single month - when we're filling in our KPIs: "what filters should we use again?!".

In basic terms, we'll spend less time to get the numbers = less time in the meeting = less time my colleagues will have to listen to me mumbling. It's a win-win.

Nice feature! 

I would also love to see what others are reporting to their management team as it relates to the community. Maybe this could be a session at the next Inspired event or something we can do as a webinar for customers only. 

I would also love to see what others are reporting to their management team as it relates to the community. Maybe this could be a session at the next Inspired event or something we can do as a webinar for customers only. 

Happy to hear that you like this feature, also really like your suggestion for a webinar or session, will surely take that into consideration!

And no reason to cry, @Rudi, happy to hear this feature will help you in the future! :)