Event

Agenda of the inSpired Event 2019 (incl. streaming link)

• 5 July 2019
  • 8 replies
Agenda of the inSpired Event 2019 (incl. streaming link)
Hi all,

You're all invited to the inSpired Event on September 5th, 2019!

Some things you can look forward to:

• Updates about strategy, market developments and roadmap from our team. Including an Ask-Me-Anything with Robin (CEO) and Joris (CPO).
  • Connect with peers and learn from each other during discussion tables
  • Inspirational talks

We now are able to share the agenda for our upcoming inSpired Event on September 5th with you!

Agenda

12:00 Lunch (optional)

13:00 - 13:15 CEO company update

13: 15 - 13:35 Product updates

13:35 - 14:00 Ask-Me-Anything (Robin and Joris)

14:30 - 16:00 Interactive program

16:00 - 17:00 Key note speaker

17:00 - ?? Networking drinks

Registration

You should have received an invitation via mail. If not, you can register using this link.

Stream

You can join the stream of the company & product updates as well as of the AMA via this link. Don't have time then? We will share the recording afterwards!

Share your challenges

If you are facing specific challenges you would love to discuss during the event, please share these here in the comments - we will then try to cover these!

8 replies

Badge
I wish I could go!
Badge
Unfortunately I won't be joining you guys this time, but can you tell me which parts of the program will be streamed?
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hey Suvi!

We are sad to hear that you won't be able to join this time 😞 - hoping you will make it for the next event!

About your question: We will stream between 13:00 - 14:15 (until after the AMA with Robin & Joris). We will also share a recording afterwards on inSpired - but then you won't be able to ask questions of course. 😛
Badge
Thanks @Julian!

I assume you'll provide the link to the stream here, or?
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Oh yeah sure, don't worry! 🙂
Can't wait! Looking forward to the day. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi all,

hereby the link for the stream: Link

We will stream the company & product update as well as the ask-me-anything.

Of course we will also share the recording with you so that you can watch it back!
Unfortunately, I won't be joining the event. Hopefully next year. But I will watch it back 😉