• 1 June 2018
  • 9 replies
A very big THANK YOU to all who attended our inSpired innovation lab
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 882 replies
Hi all,

in the name of all of us @inSided I wanted to thank all of you who were able to join our inSpired innovation lab yesterday, regardless if it was in person or online!

Our concept had the intention to not just update you on what we are working on, but also to offer you more time and opportunities to discuss topics of your interest and to give you the chance to get inspired by what other communities are doing. We feel that this has been a great success, so rest assured that we are already looking forward to our next inSpired innovation lab!

Your feedback

Of course you can let us also know in the comments how you liked it. 🙂 However as Christoph has mentioned, we will send all attendees a link to leave us some feedback. There you can let us know what could be done better or what you were missing during the event.

Recordings: For those who missed it

For the folks who were unfortunate enough to miss it (@mafe.pelaez so sorry to hear your flights got cancelled!), but also for those who were suffering from internet connection issues on our end:

We recorded parts of the event as well as some round tables. Currently we are editing them, to make sure that you get the best experience watching them. Once this is done, we will share it here!

Notes from the round tables

As the round tables were hosted simultaneously, you probably were unable to attend one of the round tables which you were interested in as well. We will share all of the notes from the various round tables next week, so that you can read back and hopefully also benefit from what has been discussed. We will also share additional documents & material which were suggested or provided by us as well as other attendees, as there were some really good suggestions from @aluciani and others!

Impressions from the inSpired innovation lab

Also, in case you have taken some pictures, we would be super-happy if you could share them with us here! 📷 I have collected some impressions below, but that is not all by far. So expect more to be posted next week as well!

Of course the day had to start with some refreshments, we wanted to spoil you by welcoming you with our very own Barista.

Then some company & product updates as well as the community case from @Riina from Elisa. Cool stuff, hot room. 😎

After a short break, the round tables were the right spot to deep-dive into the topics that you had suggested to discuss! Here you see @Ditte explaining how to manage superusers:

Once the round tables were finished, it was time to celebrate! How else would you do this in Amsterdam than on a boat!?

The food was awesome!

Once the stomachs were filled and we arrived back at the office, we crashed our very own party room to continue the fun. A spontaneous "Beer Pong battle of the Telcos" broke out & team KPN had to take a heartbreaking defeat from team T-Mobile. @Tim: We will work on a strategy so you can win next time 🏆😅

That's all for now. Have a great weekend, folks! I hope we will see each other again at the next inSpired innovation lab!

Julian

9 replies

Hi Julian & Insided-team,

Thanks for hosting us last week. It was great (as always).

The new concept worked well: the mix between presentations & round-tables is very good.

Regards,

Bram
Hi to all

Great round up @Julian , definitely a better format, really enjoyed being able to share and discuss challenges at the round tables and generally learn from other Community Managers at these sessions and via networking in between. More of this please!

Have come away with a lot of thoughts and changes to help our communities continue to grow, so big thanks to the Insided team for organising. Here's to the next one.

Also a first for me playing beer pong, so good to tick off another lifelong goal......hahaha! 🍺

Darran
Badge
Well done everyone 👍

@Jürgen J Great picture of @Robin , thanks 🙂
#winners
Let me see... who were the guys who won from me again? 😅

But great spirit, thanks for joining all !
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks a lot for the innovation lab, folks! I really enjoyed it 🙂 Still bummed that I couldn't make the boat trip. I will make sure I do next time ;)

If anyone is interested, I've posted the one pager for superuser management that we went through during the Superuser roundtable. :)

Best,

Ditte
Badge
@Julian you had to mention the KPN-Tmobile match, did you 😥

Great event everyone! Thanks for participating and the many, many laughs!