Here you’ll learn how to enable, disable and configure this feature on your platform.
How To Configure Content Helpfulness
- Go to Control > Forum Settings > Content Helpfulness.
- Provide a default message (shown to users that have not voted yet).
- Provide a thank you message (shown to users after they voted).
- Set the visibility of the Helpfulness indicator (show percentage of users that found this helpful. default: disabled). When enabled, provide a label that tells how many users found this helpful.
- Specify the content types for which you want to show the indicator (default: Articles and Answered questions).
- Hit Save changes, and you’re done: the helpfulness feature will now appear on the specified topic types.
You can easily disable this feature everywhere by disabling the visibility on all content types (e.g. if you’re making use of a different tool to measure content performance).