Welcome to the inSpired newcomers!

• 14 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

A very warm welcome to the new inSiders who registered last week.

@BPLightlog 

@Ann-Kathrin 

@Sophie Lead Forensics 

@Alexpaq 

@lucl 

@Ian Ferguson 

@shafikul1 

@rstrittmater 

@Thomas Deely 

@David W 

5 replies

Great to be here, @Alistair FIeld. I joined almost immediately after joining your session at Pulse. I look forward to exploring the community more over the coming weeks and months! 

Badge

Welcome to you all!

If you ever need a hand with anything, feel free to fire away. There’s often someone around who can answer questions, either as a Community Manager, Moderator or - in a few cases - as an end user. Combine that with various inSided staff floating around, almost all possible bases are covered. :)

Great to hear from everyone. I’m looking in to see what’s around .. I have spent quite some time in the electrical industry over many years but now spend my time on photography. 
I will explore a little more before I start asking daft questions but you will also find me on LinkedIn
In many ways, I wish I’d discovered this sometime ago as it would have been useful in several roles I’ve had but I always look for better solutions so …

Hi all, good to be here. I am the Community Platform Manager at Brandwatch… new to Insided and keen to learn what everyone else is up to and how you’re using Insided. Will do my best not to be a lurker!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Great to be here, @Alistair FIeld. I joined almost immediately after joining your session at Pulse. I look forward to exploring the community more over the coming weeks and months! 

Hi @Sophie Lead Forensics 

So great you came on over! 

We will be having lots of change coming up, so keep you eyes open 👀