Launching our community this week!

• 7 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we'll be launching our Insided community this week. Lots of little things to take care of but the team and I are really excited. A lot of hard work has gone into this on the Insided side and ours. Be sure to send us some 'good vibes' this week. I'll circle back here and share our new community with you when we're up and running.

Cheers

5 replies

That's really exciting!! I'm really looking forward to the launch @freydrew!!

You and your team did a great job in involving the super users and preparing the launch!
Badge
Thanks @Martine for all of your help too. Couldn't have done it without you and your team. Looking forward to launch day.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Great stuff! It already looks great! Exciting to hear from your users how they like the new community once it is live! 🙂

Be sure to send us some 'good vibes' this week.

Will do, squeezing thumbs over here!
Badge
Great stuff! It already looks great! Exciting to hear from your users how they like the new community once it is live! :)

Thanks @Julian . I'm excited to get everyone on the new platform!
Badge
Update! Excited to announce that our new community is LIVE! We've got a bit more work to do but we're really happy with the new site. The migration (nearly 7 years of data mind you) went through really well and a lot of folks are happy with it.

Check it out if you're looking to sharpen up on your cybersecurity skills 😉