inSided support = awesome

• 3 December 2021
  • 10 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I just wanted to find a space to give a shout out to @matt enbar @olimarrio and @tom.shaddock for their efforts to improve support at inSided. My experience of late has gone from poor to outstanding and I couldn’t be more happy with the responsiveness and attention to concerns/issues, and questions.

10 replies

Good to hear! :pray:

happy to hear @Scott Baldwin and thank you very much for sharing this with the community!

Great work @matt enbar @olimarrio @tom.shaddock :clap:

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

+1 on all of this! 

My experience has improved significantly over the past few months as well.

And @matt enbar was incredible in his support on an issue a few weeks ago. Really went above and beyond. 

Thank you @DannyPancratz and @Scott Baldwin I really appreciate the kind words and am always happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

InSided Support Rocks @olimarrio went above and beyond to support us! 😊 

Badge

Agree 💯 I believe there was a turning point after the summer… It’s been fantastic for the past few months. 

Badge

I can echo this. @matt enbar’s relentless sleuthing on a rank issue we’ve been experiencing lately has been so useful. Thanks to the team :)

Badge

+1 @Scott Baldwin super quick turnaround, and very efficient! It’s a huge help!

Late to the party here but I wanted to publicly agree with @Scott Baldwin in his sentiments towards @matt enbar and @olimarrio. Whenever I have an issue, they’re quick to respond and help in any way they can (even if it means jumping on a call in the wee hours of the morning 😉). Thank you for all you do to support us. It’s so very much appreciated!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@matt enbar @tom.shaddock and @olimarrio continue to be super great! Adding to this appreciation post!