Solved

Does your Community have an Ambassador Program?

• 7 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi all! 

We have a private community with about 2200 users, and they all are primarily in the HR/tech realms. We want to create an ambassador program so that those top users (the Enterprise clients) can leverage their company’s clout AND the ambassador title to help within the community. I would love for this program to be organic, and we would preferably not like to incentivize the program monetarily. We don’t necessarily need to utilize the community as a lead source, but we do want them to use it as a primary information resource - like they might use SHRM or other HR community bases.  

This is one of my first steps in researching an ambassador program, so any suggestions or input would be helpful!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 October 2022, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I believe @Scott Baldwin has an Ambassador Program with his community productmakers.com 

Badge

Thank you @leo-inspired! @Scott Baldwin would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you might have on how to build this program out!

@jessicadaniels likely too long for a reply 😀 but happy to chat and talk about our program. Have lots of other reference programs I can share as well. Will DM you a calendly link.