Book: Organising in communities

• 30 August 2019
  • 3 replies

I just wanted to share this with the community, especially those based in the Netherlands. Hope that's ok.

Peter Staal and Kirsten Wagenaar from Bind have written a book about communities. The book 'Organising in communities' will be published in the autumn! For the book we interviewed dozens of organisations such as KPN, RTL, Philips, Shell, Ziggo and several municipalities and ministries in order to be able to translate theory into practice in the best possible way.

The book takes the reader along in twelve chapters on the how and why of communities in which theoretical models, quotes, practical tips with a vision of the future and the role of business communities.

Initially the book will be published in Dutch. Further information and to reserve your copy:

https://www.managementboek.nl/boek/9789463191982/organiseren-in-communities-peter-staal#over

3 replies

Badge

Thanks for sharing @Danjl :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on when it might be translated to English and possibly sold on Amazon?

I just bought a couple of these. Nice for Christmas presents for my customers.

Thanks for sharing @Danjl :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on when it might be translated to English and possibly sold on Amazon?

The translation is something we’re looking to plan in early 2020.