Article: Online Community ROI: How to prove it

• 28 May 2019
  • 0 replies

Badge
Good read - Online Community ROI: How to prove it

The underlying premise of the webinar was that an online community that integrates with your back-office CRM database, capturing online activity in your database of record, allows your organization to directly tie online engagement to ROI. When you can correlate activity in your community to favorable business outcomes like retention, product purchases, event attendance, and etc., it becomes far easier to prove the ROI of your community efforts. This takes you beyond the intermediate step of Return on Engagement and gets you straight to dollars and cents ROI.

What I like in particular is - online community that integrates with your back-office CRM database, capturing online activity in your database of record, allows your organization to directly tie online engagement to ROI.

I feel that insight is very valuable and I'm not just talking about escalating tickets in a CRM but rather gaining more intelligence on the membership - largest customers, can I inform their account team of repeated posts, etc.

Something to think about and how we this can give our platform (InSided) a competitive edge.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!