A couple nods for our Product Makers community

• 22 October 2021
  • 9 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Just sharing that our Product Makers community just got the nod for a couple awards:

1. CMX has nominated our Product Makers community at Productboard for Best New Community award for the 2022 Community Industry Awards. We’d love to get your vote: https://cmxhub.com/awards/vote/#VJbjV8b968 🗳
  2. Yesterday, Higher Logic selected me as the winner of their Rookie of the Year Super Forum Award. This was interesting (and perhaps a bit awkward) as Higher Logic is a competitor to inSided and I was the only non-Higher Logic customer to win. Maybe one day I can win an inSided community award instead so I can hype the platform more 🤷‍♂️🏆

Thanks to the inSided team for helping us create a great start to our new community, we wouldn’t have gotten these nods without your help. @Remco2 @daniel.boon @Marion Frecaut @Jeanie Lee @olimarrio @tom.shaddock @matt enbar @Yoeri @Anika Zubair @Haiko 

9 replies

Congrats Scott and thank you for the kind words, always happy to help when we can!

Badge

@Scott Baldwin Man! there is NOTHING weird about that! 😉 Barring that they labeled it ‘rookie’. You should be getting any and all rewards for the work I’ve seen you do at the Product Makers Community, but also CMX, Community Club, Linkedin and other communities. 

HL and us might not always see eye to eye, but they’re right about this one, ha ha

Consider yourself nominated for inSided’s awards when they (finally) happen! :wink:

@Scott Baldwin - Congrats, nothing strange like Remco said! Happy to vote for your amazing work! 💪🏾

Badge

Way to go @Scott Baldwin ! 👏

Thanks everyone :grinning:

Badge

Yay @Scott Baldwin nice work! I’ll be coming for your crown next year ;)

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Great job @Scott Baldwin! 🥳

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Congratulations @Scott Baldwin :raised_hands: I echo everything said above! It is well deserved, not only for your work on Product Makers but also for all that you do on inSpired, as well as behind the scenes - helping us to improve our own product!

a little late to this party but congrats @Scott Baldwin! This is an incredible accomplishment, and I’m so excited for you and Michelle 🎉 Thanks for all your contributions to this community!