Hello! I am seeking a Technical Community Specialist on my team. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Serve as an advisor for other Community team members and as an escalation point for technical questions.
- Collaborate with others to create content that will improve the developer experience.
- Moderate and encourage engagement within the developer category and User Group in Community.
- Identify and surface areas to focus on for improving the developer experience, alongside the Director for Developer Marketing and the Developer Advocacy team.
- Collaborate with the Developer Marketing team to bring new programs and experiences to fruition and potentially attend in-person events as needed.
- Cultivate relationships with developers at customers and third-party organizations to build trust, positioning Klaviyo as a thought leader in the community.
- Stay immersed in relevant industry news and trends to guide developer engagement and customer/partner/influencer content collaboration.
- Work in a high-growth environment, where no day is the same and you'll have the ability to select your own projects within the teams' overall quarterly and yearly goals.
- Cultivate relationships with key members of Klaviyo’s developer ecosystem and grow their impact on Klaviyo's business.
For even more details, check out the job link below!
Boston, MA or Remote (US)
Technical Community Specialist
I’m the hiring manager