Votes not carried over to Productboard

Related products: CC API & Integrations CC Ideation

Hi, when we push ideas over to Productboard from the Ideation Module, it will not bring the number of votes over. The number of votes are useful insights for our product teams. Would it be possible to add that feature? 

Good suggestion @Anitahg 

You might also be interested in some of my other Productboard integration ideas https://community.insided.com/search?q=productboard&content_type%5B0%5D=ideation

Hi @Anitahg @Scott Baldwin , thanks for sharing! This use case seems very clear for me.

I’d put this idea to open and collect more votes and feedback. :)

Updated idea statusNewOpen

You’d think #Vots is an imp datapoint. 

Hi @xiaoyu-shen checking in to see if this is something you’ve planned for the roadmap? Pushing votes from Product Ideas to Productboard would be the feature that would create the most impact for us, for sure. We will not be able to create a true success story with the Ideation Module and Productboard if votes can not be pushed to Productboard, as engineering/product will overlook the ideas and they work in Productboard, and not inSided. The votes would give the engineers and product teams valuable insight into how important customers and partners view this idea. Only a fraction of the total product ideas in Produtboard come from customers and partners through the ideation module in InSided.  If the votes would display in Productboard it will make it easier for engineers/product teams to prioritize ideas coming from the community.

Ideally the whole thread including the votes would be pushed from the Ideation Module to Productboard. 

Hoping for a positive reply. 

Hi  @Anitahg 

I'm sorry that nobody replied to your last post. Unfortunately, Xiaoyu left Insided and as this topic was assigned to her we overlooked it. Let me take it over.

As the integration team main focus in the upcoming months will be on building a data lake I cannot promise any quick fix, but I will be gathering all ideas related to Producboard  integration to see how we improve and will add it to our roadmap.

Any updates to this?