Question

Limited report filters in UI Views

• 27 July 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
I have a UI View report for our corporate CSM's but the report params only allows me to filter by 3 fields at max. I have 4 CSM's. Is there another way I can do this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Ky, For UI-Views it is a restriction,we have plans of descoping the UI-Views in the future.Could you please create a Report using the Report Builder and add it to the dashboard builder.

Please let us know if you need help in configuring the filters. 
Badge
Hi Sai, So the only way for me to do this is create a report and keep it in a table form. The issue with that is the design of that is not nearly as functional as the UI Views table of customers. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
HI Ky, Report builder is more powerful than UI-Views.Could you please brief me the exact use-case you are trying to achieve?
Badge
Hi Sai, I know the report builder will allow me to get more out of reports but the UI view is a better design and more functional. I am trying to have a view of our customers, but only for our Corporate team which consists of 5 CSM's. This used to work when we only had 3, but now because there is a limitation on filters, this view no longer works.