Solved

Where can I create a product roadmap in product updates?

• 18 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Where can I find the Product Roadmap in the new Product Updates module? A Product Roadmap is an important part of Product Updates... as those two go hand in hand. 

We have several products for which it is very important for our community members to be aware of the roadmap. We are a low code platform for Enterprise software, and our customers build mission critical applications for themselves and others.

icon

Best answer by rashmin 8 November 2021, 08:46

View original

4 replies

Hello @Moller Toma, Currently in the Product Updates module there is no specific tool to display roadmaps other than using product updates articles. 

I encourage you to create an idea to explain what you wish to have in more detail so other members can upvote it.

Hey @Moller Toma - I had a similar request and I have created it as an idea. Feel free to add your suggestions and ideas to it.

Badge

@Moller Toma alternatively, if you are referring to the way InSided have their Product Updates include “Releases” and “Roadmap”, these are simply Public Tags tied to the article.

Hey @Moller Toma - I had a similar request and I have created it as an idea. Feel free to add your suggestions and ideas to it.

https://community.insided.com/ideas/ability-to-display-product-roadmaps-and-get-user-feedback-42411

Thanks for the link. This is very helpful.