I have a couple of questions regarding back end reporting, specifically the CSV for users.
- What does total likes mean on the CSV? Is this given and received?
- Is there a way to see total posts? I can see topics and comments separately but not combined.
- I want to know the % of users who have a minimum of 1 post and/or 1 like. Anyway to get this data?
Thanks a lot!
Best answer by bjoern_schulze
- Total likes is received likes; there is no field for likes given
- In the export there is no field “total posts”, but as the number of posts is the sum of all topics and comments, you can get that number quickly if you need it
- In the “User Dashboard” you can see the stat for “Users with at least 1 post”; there is no stat for “users with at least 1 post or 1 like given”