Solved

Public Profile: Ideas don't appear under "My Topics"

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Community,

I see that in the inSpired community, if I want to re-visit the ideas submitted by me, I can just go on “Topics started by you” on my profile and find them all there. I can do the same for other users.

However, this does not work in my Community. I can only see the submitted Questions & Discussions, but no Ideas.

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Note: I can see the submitted Ideas only if I go on “recent activity” - but it’s easy for them to get lost in an ocean of comments and replies.

Anybody have a similar experience?

Best,
Daniele

icon

Best answer by Jeanie Lee 2 June 2021, 23:03

View original

5 replies

Daniele, 

This appears to be a bug. The ideas should populate in the “My topics” section of your profile. I’ve escalated this question to a support ticket, and our team should be addressing this soon. :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi there, we are still having this issue!
Even our users are noticing (see this post).

Is there any update about when it will get fixed?

Cheers,
Daniele

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jeanie Lee,

do you have an update for us? 
Our user generally is a fan of our community but was very unhappy, that this functionality is still missing for her. And I can understand it, it’s 6 Months old now and it gets difficult to argue for us and to understand for her.

I am hoping to get an update on this, that would be a great Christmas Present. :) 
Thank you! 

Best Regards,
Lena

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Lena H.,
Yesterday I got an email from the inSided Support Team saying that they “are still investigating this bug and will keep [us] updated on the progress of it very soon.”

So I guess there will be more updates soon - I’ll keep you in the loop as well, so we can both notify our users :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I just got an automatic email from inSided - it’s fixed now.
Thank you so much inSided Team for taking care of it so swiftly and also for notifying us about completion!

Wishing you Happy Holidays! 
❤️