Solved

PowerShell language in 'Code' widget?

• 11 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

Do you know if it’s possible to manually add PowerShell  language to ‘Code’ widget?

Our community is using this scripting language a lot for monitoring/reporting/automation, therefore I’m curious if that could be added somehow or it’s a new feature request :blush:

icon

Best answer by olimarrio 1 September 2022, 16:55

View original

4 replies

Hi Kseniya, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. But this would be considered a feature request, so it would be better to post it in our ideation section. For ideation 2.0 we plan to work on the ability to turn a question into an idea but that isn’t possible yet :slight_smile: which is why we’d advise reposting this there.

But @Marion Frecaut is the responsible Product Manager, so when she returns from a few days off later this week she will be able to provide a more detailed answer.

Hello @Kseniya indeed this is an idea, could you create one in our ideation section? Thanks a lot

Just curious about the status of this, as the comments are a year old. Our co. and community use Powershell extensively to customize our product, and it would be amazingly valuable to have it as an option (I was pretty surprised to see it wasn’t one already). 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Chad from Automox ?,

Unfortunately this has not made this onto our roadmap. There is the following idea regarding adding different code block formats but it isn’t specific to Powershell:

I’ll raise this again internally but I would suggest upvoting the idea above (and maybe posting a reply to revive it) or creating a separate idea for Powershell if this is the most important to you. This will increase the visibility of this feature request to our product team. Let me know if you have any questions ✌️