Solved

Is there a way to set up recurring events?

• 3 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi - I’m looking to feature webinars that happen every 2nd Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the month. I don’t want to have to manually create those events every time. Is there a way for us to create the event once then list the cadence in which it happens?

Also, is there a way to copy an event? It would make it easier to adjust the necessary options without having to rebuild it from scratch.

icon

Best answer by olimarrio 28 March 2023, 13:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I’m not sure if this is possible, but we would have a similar use case if it is. 

cc: @alex.maks 

Badge

Hey @Brian_A , I created this idea:

which was merged into:

@xiaoyu-shen -- should we create a different Idea for recurring events?

Hey all, thanks for sharing your use cases in recurring events. 

We don’t need a new idea, as ‘duplicate event’ and ‘setting up recurring events’ are different solutions for one shared problem. I’d suggest voting on this idea below @Brian_A @mstone , and make a reply about your idea of setting up recurring events. :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Have there been any recent updates on duplicating events and / or setting up recurring events? I’ve played around with the Events functionality but it’s not clear to me if either of these enhancements have been released. 

We’re looking to use our Community for customer training webinars (with registration via Zoom) but as we schedule two of these per week we really need the ability to be able to copy events and ideally, set up recurring sessions of the same training.

Following here as well.. 

Badge
'

Hey @Kat Larsen !

Sounds like you might be interested in the idea that relates to this thread, is that right?

If so, please do go ahead and upvote the Idea too. :)

You''ll also get notified of any updates once you do that.

'
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Closing the loop on this old topic ➰,

We’ll be developing the ability to duplicate and schedule events in the upcoming months. Make sure you’re subscribed to our Product Updates to make sure you don’t miss out once this gets released.